|Geoffrey L. Gogan, Architect / Planner, A.I.A.
8 King St., Morristown, NJ 07960
973-896-8334 fax 973-292-0654
OBJECTIVE: Full time employment or subcontract agreements for leadership or coordination of projects that utilize my
twenty seven years of managing a full service architectural firm.
· Manager of full service architectural firm specializing in adaptive reuse, additions and renovation, feasibility/assessment, design, site plan development, code compliance- evaluation, presentation to municipal boards, sales/marketing, structural calculations, construction administration.
· Diverse experience with residential, industrial, office, retail, and restaurant projects.
· Experienced with contract administration and dispute resolution, some Expert witness.
· Proficient in Datacad, Familiar with AutoCAD in supervisory capacity. Familiar with MS Project.
· Experienced managing small teams – staff, job costing, scheduling, Deltek systems.
· Architecture Licenses: New Jersey, 1983 Also New York, Pennsylvania and Florida.
· Professional Planner, New Jersey, 1988.
· Trained and licensed in past as New Jersey Building Sub-Code Official and Provisional Construction Code Official
· EarthCraft Certification 2006
· LEEDS AP pending
1984-Present Geoffrey L. Gogan, Architect AIA PP – Sole owner
Sample projects: Well over 1,000 Custom Residential projects, Church renovations and additions
(Calvary Baptist in Morristown), Market Street Mission, American Legion, Funeral Homes (Danglers),
Restaurants (Petes- Morristown, Singas –Parsippany), Retail, Medical / Dental, and Multi-Family – new
and rehabilitations. More info upon request and on web site.
1979-1983 David V. Abramson, Architect, (Aspen Group) Newark, NJ. Internship.
1979-1984 New Jersey State Council on the Arts , "Architecture in Education” Resident.
Developed hands-on built environment design projects / curricula integrating traditional subjects
Residencies: Newark: Arts High, Central High, University High, Clinton Place Jr. High. Paterson: Grade
School #26. East Windsor; Ethel McKnight Grade School.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS: Member American Institute of Architect (AIA), AIA NJ
EDUCATION: New Jersey Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Architecture, 1978
Ongoing continuing education in sustainable design etc.